and Book Chapters
- A. Behal, P. Marzocca, Z. Wang,
and K. Zhang, Adaptive and
Robust Control of Aeroelasticity,
Birkhauser, under contract, to appear,
- A. Behal, W. E. Dixon, D. M. Dawson, and
B. Xian, Lyapunov-Based
Control of Robotic Systems,
CRC Press, December 17, 2009, ISBN
0-8493-7025-6. (reviewed in Journal of
Intelligent & Robotic Systems by
A. Pouliezos, July 2010)
- W. E. Dixon, A. Behal, D. M. Dawson, and
S. Nagarkatti, Nonlinear
Control of Engineering Systems,
Birkhauser, May 2003, ISBN 0-8176-4265-5.
- W. E. Dixon, D. M. Dawson, E.
Zergeroglu, and A. Behal, Nonlinear
Control of Wheeled Mobile Robots,
Springer, 2001, ISBN 1-85233-414-2.
- A. Behal and R. Kamalapurkar (Guest Editors), Special Issue on Nonlinear Control and Neural Networks in Robotics, June 2022.
- G. Palmieri and A. Behal (Guest Editors), Special Issue on Human-Robot Collaboration, MDPI Robotics, January 2021.
- Y. Sun, A. Behal, and C.-K. R.
Chung (Eds), New Development in Robot
Vision, Springer Verlag GmbH,
November 2014, ISBN 978-3-662-43858-9.
- A. Jabalameli, N. Ettehadi,
and A. Behal, "Near
Real-Time Robotic Grasping of Novel
Objects in Cluttered Scenes," in: K.
Arai, S. Kapoor (Eds), Advances in
Computer Vision, CVC 2019, Advances in
Intelligent Systems and Computing,
vol. 944, Springer, Cham, 2020.
- A. Behal and M. Rupp, "Cyber
Human Interaction," in Encyclopedia of
Complexity and Systems Science:
Complexity and Nonlinearity in
Autonomous Robotics, Springer,
accepted, to appear.
- A.K. Jain and A. Behal,
"Modeling and Control of STATCOMs," in Static
Compensators in Power Systems, F.
Shahnia, S. Rajakaruna, A. Ghosh (eds),
Springer, pp. 339-369, January 2015, ISBN
List of Publications
UCF graduate student
UCF post-doctoral research
UCF undergraduate student